I have been working on a bucket list for quite a while, but then I decided to do the reverse. It’s so much less stress and kinda fun. When you get to a certain age like I have (40), you just know that there are some things you’ll never do.
1. Skydive/ Bungy Jump
2. Get on a Roller Coaster or any kind of ride that rearranges my internal organs (glad I’ve done this already, 5 times at least, but no more)
3. Take Part in a Triathalon or anything super athletic
4. Enjoy hot weather (temperatures above 25 degrees celcious)
5. Enter the Cu chi tunnel in Vietnam or any narrow, claustrophobia inducing space.
Acquire a taste for:
6. Any kind of internal organ (only tried liver and hate it)
7. Oysters or Clams (slimy)
8. Beetroot (ewww)
9. Puffer Fish (never tried it and just seems not worth the risk)
10. Raw Sushi
Would love it if you would share your list with me.